7 Signs I'm a Hipster
1. I take pictures of the ground:

2. I wear big, vintage glasses on occasion.

3. I sometimes put product in my hair to texturize it, aka make it look like I haven't washed it in a few days.
4. Then, I pull it up in a bun and muss it up a bit, to make it look like not only I haven't washed it, but that I slept with it in a bun.
5. I get into arguments of New Order vs. Joy Division. For the record, I fight for New Order.
6. I own an iPod touch. I don't actually like it, though- the screen is too sensitive, and I end up yelling at it No! I don't want to listen to THAT! which makes me look extra crazy.
7. I write a blog. Where I post pictures I have taken of the ground. Need I say more?
2. I wear big, vintage glasses on occasion.
3. I sometimes put product in my hair to texturize it, aka make it look like I haven't washed it in a few days.
4. Then, I pull it up in a bun and muss it up a bit, to make it look like not only I haven't washed it, but that I slept with it in a bun.
5. I get into arguments of New Order vs. Joy Division. For the record, I fight for New Order.
6. I own an iPod touch. I don't actually like it, though- the screen is too sensitive, and I end up yelling at it No! I don't want to listen to THAT! which makes me look extra crazy.
7. I write a blog. Where I post pictures I have taken of the ground. Need I say more?
Comments