November Rain
I'm home sick today. In between bouts of illness (I'll spare you the details), I've been working on a scarf:

Dryad, by Jared Flood of Brooklyn Tweed. I want this scarf to be long enough to wrap around my head several times. I'll be working on it for a while.
It's rainy today. I've been camped out on the sofa with a cup of tea, watching old episodes of Law & Order (US version) on DVD. The first season is especially sexism failtastic. It's kind of hilarious.
Dryad, by Jared Flood of Brooklyn Tweed. I want this scarf to be long enough to wrap around my head several times. I'll be working on it for a while.
It's rainy today. I've been camped out on the sofa with a cup of tea, watching old episodes of Law & Order (US version) on DVD. The first season is especially sexism failtastic. It's kind of hilarious.
Comments
K x
Happy that Law and Order is making you feel a little better.