Kat's Big Fat European Vacation- Part III Rome
Last time on An American In Leeds, Toulouse and Barcelona. Today, Rome!
We took a ferry from Barcelona to Rome (or rather, Civitavecchia). It was an overnight ferry. Best night of sleep in my life.

Leaving Barcelona

Sailing the Mediterranean. How chic.
Rome was hot. And crowded. Unfortunately, I think that disrupted my enjoyment of the city. Maybe I'll go back in the winter, and be in a better mood to explore. Because the Roman forum ruins are AMAZING:




We also ventured out to Capri, which was very pretty, if a bit touristy.


As usual, more pictures here. I was going to go back and edit my Toulouse entry. But, I have decided instead that I am supremely lazy.
We took a ferry from Barcelona to Rome (or rather, Civitavecchia). It was an overnight ferry. Best night of sleep in my life.
Leaving Barcelona
Sailing the Mediterranean. How chic.
Rome was hot. And crowded. Unfortunately, I think that disrupted my enjoyment of the city. Maybe I'll go back in the winter, and be in a better mood to explore. Because the Roman forum ruins are AMAZING:
We also ventured out to Capri, which was very pretty, if a bit touristy.
As usual, more pictures here. I was going to go back and edit my Toulouse entry. But, I have decided instead that I am supremely lazy.
Comments